A lot happened this week!!

This post is for a craft and some pictures from this week, also about me being tagged, and getting an award! It is a very long post, so it might take awhile to read it!


This craft is for a this little cute owl decoration! Click here to go the the wreath tutorial.

Supplies: felt, ribbon,scissors fabric scissors work best, pencil, and a hot glue gun.



Trace the owl shape on to felt cut out and trace the piece you just cut out onto the felt again with a pencil and cut it out.

Cut the eyes out and the pupils, make the pupils smaller then the white part of the eye.

Cut out the wings and the beak and any other shapes you want to put on your owl.














Then cut a piece of ribbon and make a bow to put on the owl, unless the owl is a boy though, then you could make a little baseball cap for him!



Then put the two body pieces together, glue the bottom and the sides but leave the top open to stuff, I just used some tissue, and once you put all the tissues you want in, then glue the top.

Then add all the details, eyes, pupils, beak, wings, design, and the bow or baseball cap.



And then your all done!!



One of the other parts of this post is that...... I was nominated for my 2nd blog award......

From Kate @ A Creative Cookie

Thanks Kate you are so sweet!

Here are the rules if you would like to make a post.

1. Thank who nominated you for the award
2. Include a link to their blog, as I did to Kate's blog
3. Pick 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Tell the person who nominated you for the award 7 things about yourself
5. Make sure to add the rules
6. Tell the bloggers you nominated that you nominated them, by email

Okay better get started with the people I have nominated!

1. Jenny @ Heavenly Blossoms
2. Lori @ Bleak 2 Unique
3. Megan @ Absolute Mommy
4. Lish @ Imprintalish
5. Janine @ 3 Wishes
6. Salena @ A Little Piece Of Me
7. Lisa @ Lisa's Craft Blog
8. Emily @ 52 Mantels
9. Hayley @ Hayley's World
10. Mandee @ Life, Chaos and Quotes
11. Erin @ Living In Yellow
12. Jordan @ Makin Memories Of Us
13. Elizabeth @ Sew Chatty
14. Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy
15. Lorrie @ Thanks For The Memories

Congrats girls on getting nominated!

Here are the 7 things about me:

1. I LOVE chocolate, anything and everything chocolate
2. I have a dog named Pepper, she is white, grey, and black
3. I love creating things and blogging about them on this blog
4. I am 11 years old, today actually
5. I love scarves and purses
6. My favorite colors are Blue and Green
7. I love neon colors

And also the last part of this post is..... I got tagged by Kate @ A Creative Cookie



Here are the questions she asked me!!!

1. Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted to share with my readers the crafts that I made
 instead of having them not appreciated and sitting around.

2. Do you have a favorite color combo?
Blue and Green

3. What's your favorite craft medium/item to work with? (ex. buttons, paper, fabric, etc)
Buttons

4. Michaels or Joann?
Joann

5. Are you a morning person?
Yes

6. Where do you see your blog a year from today?
Bigger and more known to people

7. Who is your favorite singer/actor?
Selena Gomez

8. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook

9. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate

10. Describe something specific you would have in your dream craft room/kitchen.
Buttons

11. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting to share my crafts to other people


Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules from this post
2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you
3. Create 11 questions to ask the 11 people you tagged
4. Tag 11 blogs and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Here are my questions for the people I tagged!
1. Coke or Sprite?
2. Flip Flops or High Heels?
3. What is your favorite kind of Ice Cream?
4. Scarves or Purses?
5. Do you have a pet?
6. Do you use a hot glue gun a lot?
7. What kind of camera do you have?
8. Do you like to paint or draw or both?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What is your favorite color?
11.  Ribbon or Fabric?

The people I have tagged are.....

2. Annelise @ Aunie SAUCE
6. Laura @ Our Reflection
7. Mrs. Delightful @ Our Delightful Home
9. Kim @ The Sasse Life
10. Jess @ The Velardes

And now are some pictures I took this week:

These are of a bracelet I got as a present :), I also got a scarf.






Sorry about the bad quality picture, I could only take it at night, but here's our delicious cake!

And I believe that is the end of this super long post!
Hope you enjoyed it and maybe you got to the end of this post!
Keep checking back or follow me via email!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah,
    I wanted to thank you for nominating me for the award. Sooo sweet. I am so happy I got to come check out your blog. It is wonderful. I am a new follower now. I hope you have a great day! Janine from 3 Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I almost forgot...Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful!! Janine at 3 Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following :), have a great rest of the week. Thanks for saying Happy Birthday!! It was wonderful by the way!


    Sarah XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute craft, visiting from Mom on Timeout, if you get a chance check out my blog www.newlifeovernight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you for nominating me! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute tutorial - love that wreath and the owl. Congrats on your award. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute little owl, and great with the wreath! thanks for sharing on Craft Schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.