Crafting for my Room Series, Post #4 Decorating Blue Box

Today it is time for post #4!

Post #4 is a tutorial for decorating a box I found at the Target dollar section for $2.50!



Supplies: Washi tape, scissors, hot glue gun, and wire-edged ribbon.


Here's what my box looked like,







I add a bow making it how I always make my bows, a tutorial is in this craft tutorial.

Add Washi tape, I did it diagonally, vertically and horizontally.  I got my Washi tape from Target in the office supplies area.
I kept adding Washi tape doing patterns and designs, it certainly looks a lot better then just a blue box!

There's post #4 hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial!
Have a great week don't forget to subscribe via email or GFC!
Keep checking back for more tutorials and posts!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh SO AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some washi tape! Super cute, thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washi tape look so fun....I need to get some! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.