10 Things I Love-Washi Tape

This week, I am loving washi tape!!  Isn't everyone? I mean seriously about 3 months ago I had no idea what washi tape was, and now EVERYONE knows what it is! If you are loving washi tape, check out these pictures!

washi, washi, washi! #cards #washi #tape

Washi Tape - masking tape

masking tape - washi tape

washi tape

washi tape tags

Washi Tape Coasters

washi tape inspiration

washi tape fun

Aren't those pictures awesome? I just LOVE washi tape!
Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE washi tape.....you can use it for anything!

    Stopping by from Loves on a Thursday! Thanks for cohosting. I'm your newest follower, can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure whether I really want to buy these because the name is fun to say or because it would fill hours of procrastination :') ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds Sarah! I still have to get me some washi tape :) thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute options! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this on Pinterest! Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! That is really creative and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.